The Alaska Section of Epidemiology is closely monitoring the rapidly-emerging outbreak of COVID-19 first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Additional cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, and the United States , including Alaska.
Check here for daily updates from the State of Alaska Department of Health of Social Services (AK DHSS): coronavirus.alaska.gov
Resources for the General Public
- COVID-19 Situation Summary website (CDC)
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (CDC)
- What you need to know about COVID-19 (AK DHSS)
- What can Alaskans do to prepare for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)? (AK DHSS)
- COVID-19 Information for Travelers (CDC)