Our lab is a modern, fully equipped, state-of-the-art clinical Lab, CLIA certified for highly complex testing. We provide full services for any physician-ordered test. In addition, we perform a selection of lab tests without a physician’s order with our “Request-a-Test” program as follows:
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel – Includes liver and kidney function testing, diabetes screen and electrolytes
- Lipid Panel – The blood’s “fats”: cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL — the “bad” cholesterol, and HDL — the “good” cholesterol. This data is used to calculate your cardiac risk factor, or chol/HDL ratio.
- TSH – Thyroid Stimulating Hormone: A screening test for thyroid function, important to a variety of metabolic functions in the body.
- Glucose – The blood sugar level. A screen for hyperglycemia (high) or hypoglycemia (low) blood sugar level.
- Hemoglobin A, C – A test to monitor the glucose control of diabetics over the last 2-3 months.
- CBC (Complete Blood Count) – Checks hemoglobin, hematocrit, & red blood cell counts; indicators of anemia. Provides the white blood cell count, which can indicate the presence of an infection.
- Urinalysis – A screening test for metabolic and kidney disorders and urinary tract infections.
- Pregnancy Test (Blood/Urine)
- Quick Screen for Strep Throat
- Blood Type (Includes ABO/Rh)
- Drugs of Abuse Urine Screen – Screen for amphetamines, cocaine, PCP, benzodiazepines, THC (marijuana), opiates (heroine), and barbiturates, methamphetamines, tricyclics
- Chain of custody Drug Screening (NIDA Certified)
- For Pre-Employment or Coast Guard Licensure
- PSA (Men Only)
- Prostate Specific Antigen – a method of screening for prostate cancer
Contact the Laboratory Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm and Weekends/Holidays, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm at 907-235-0338. Payment is required at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks and credit cards. If you choose to submit the claim to your insurance company, we will be happy to provide you with a receipt.
Registration is required prior to your visit to the lab. Please check in at registration at the main entrance off of Bayview Avenue. Request A Test PDF
To Prepare for your Test:
- Lipid Panel: Need to fast for 10-12 hours
- Blood Tests: Wear sleeves that roll up easily
- Urine Tests: Be prepared to provide a urine sample